Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving in Michigan

A Time to be Thankful
At 3:00 a.m Thanksgiving morning Matt and I left for a 6 hour drive to Michigan to visit his family for the Holidays. The drive really wasnt that bad considering it usually take us around 8 hours to get there but with my driving I cut it down to 6.

Day 1

On Thursday we went to New Baltimore, Michaigan to have Thanksgiving with his grandparents on his dads side. His grandpa is bed ridden and his grandmother just broke her arm so it was a Meyer bought dinner which Matt wasnt too keen on but it was still nice. Here is a picture of all the grand kids on this side of the family.


Day 2
* We went to YaYa's (means grandma in Greek) for Thanksgiving on Nancy's side. This was a fun filled day full of playing with children and eating realy Thanksgiving dinner. We had a great time. Here is a picture of YaYa and all her young great grandchildren and grandchildren. Doesnt she look like grandma Handy?



Day 3

* Matt and I drove up to Dana (his sisters) scrapbook store that she just sold to help her get the final boxes she needed and for me to do a little shopping before she handed the store over!! Hehe!! Here is a fun picture of Emerson with my sunglasses on! She loved playing in my purse with the perfume, chapstick, and sun glasses.

Day 4
* We all went up to Dana and Kevins and did Christmas with the kids early since Matt and I cant go back up for Christmas. The adults then had a Wii tournament which was so funny to see grown people fighting over who gets to play next. Here is a picture of Dana and Kevin boxing each other(they are husband and wife and Kevin really wanted to box her)

Day 5

* Matt and I went up to Dana and Kevins again and hung out all day with them and the girls. It was a fun and relaxing day!

Day 6

* Matt and I left to come back to Illinois in the blizzard.

No comments: