Sunday, February 24, 2008

My God Son!



This is Caden Michael Bouslog my Godson. Last friday night Matt and I had dinner with our best friends Andrea and Coley. At dinner we were asked to be Caden's Godparents! I was so touched and excited!! Caden's Mother and I have been friends since highschool and then we both got married on the same day! Weird Huh! Well I was there the day that Caden Michael came into this world and it was the most amazing and gross thing ever! Never would I have imagined that someone as small as him could impact my life in such a way, that is irriplacable. Isn't he so cute!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

He is super cute! You were there for the birth!?! How brave of you? What are you doing in April :)

Anonymous said...

That is the most special thing to be a God parent. They must think the world of you!!

Grandma Wanda said...

Yes, Godchildren are very, very special. Just another reason that you hold a special place in my heart:)