Sunday, April 6, 2008

My 21st B-Day!!

My 21st Birthday

For my 21st Birthday we went to the Wheel Inn in South Beloit, IL. My husband Matt, my dad and his girlfriend, my mom and her boyfriend, Colette, and some of the people dad works with all came. When I walked into the bar everyone in the bar sang me happy birthday!! It was neat but kinda embarrassing!!
1st drink- Yaeger Bomb(not so good, I gagged)
2nd drink- Miller Lite(the best choice of the night)
3rd drink-strawberry Cheesecake shot which you can see in the picture above
4th drink-Chocalate Cake shot-in the picture below
5th drink-Show of tequila rose(not one of my favorites)
6th drink-Miller Lite(by this time I had become a cheap date cause i was feeling pukish!!
Over all I had a pretty good time, but turning 21 isnt such a big deal! Drinking really isnt my thing, but im glad I got to experience the bar for the first time with my family, the ones that mean the most to me!



B

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi Megan! I can't believe you're 21! You need to update your blog and put more pictures on it. I miss seeing you!