Sunday, July 27, 2008

12 Hour Day with my Brother

What An Awesome Day we Had!!



The day started out at 6:00 a.m. when I left the house to got pick Johnathon up in Woodridge. We then attended a Narcotics Anonamous meeting at 8:00 which was an experience in itself. Never have I attened something that could make me feel so proud, so sad, and so sorry all at the same time. There are so many people out there with an addiction that need help and its so nice to see that a group of addicts, all different ages, sizes, and nationalities can become a family and a support group. All you need is support from loved ones around you and you can do anything if you put your mind to it. After class Johnathon and I had an hour and a half trip home where we cooked out at my house and played some washoes(sp). We then played a little Wii and went to dads to put his birthday present together. Today was so much fun and it was awesome to have my brother back. He is back and is ready to take a stand, its more than obvious, he can do it, we all just need to keep him in our prayers. I love you Johnathon and always will. Your one of the most important people in my life and I will always be here for you!

No comments: