Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chrisopher O. Palmer (9-4-08)

Last wednesday my world crashed when my friend Chris died from a drug overdose. Not only was this a big shock but it struck me hard because of everything going on in my life. The services were sunday and monday and were the hardest days of my life. I still dont believe that it is actually real! Chris was the kind of friend who could always make you laugh no matter what was going on, on a bad day or a good one, he always was the life of the party, he was a horticulturist, a volunteer fireman and EMT, a brother, a son, a uncle, and over all a wonderful friend. I will always cherish our fun times together, and will always remember him. One fun memory I have was attending the Rockton Fireman's Ball with him. He made that night so fun and never was I bored. Chris I love you and will and miss you so much! Your legacy and memories will live forever through me and all of your loved ones! You are a great friend and we all will miss you dearly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meg, I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy to lose a friend, especially someone you are close to. Hopefully, his death will be a wake up call to others that life is truely too short to mess around with drugs. I will keep you in my prayers. Love you!

Anonymous said...

You said it Megan - cherish those memories forever and smile when you think of him:) Sending you a big hug! Love you. Wanie