Sunday, September 28, 2008

Running Again

Well tomorrow September 29th I am starting my couch to 5K podcast that is going to start me from the beginning with running. I am really excited to start back up but it will be a struggle to gain up the endurance I used to have. My goal is to do this 3 times a week and heopefully once I reach my 5K I would like to take it a step further. Im gonna need a lot of support and push because I have recently gotten to be really lazy with my working out but I hope to put that behind me and relax again while running! Wish me goodluck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Meg! Way to go! I know you can do it. Just take it slow and enjoy your alone time. Use your runs to de-stress, relax and even pray. Not the 'oh God why am I doing this prayer, more like the "Oh God thank you for letting me be able to do this." Enjoy!