Sunday, May 3, 2009

Updates on the Millers and Handys

Well pictures are soon to follow this blog with fun new additions to Matt and I's life. But right now I just want everyone to know that my brother is HOME!!! YEAH!! He is my old brother and I love it, I have spent 3 out of the 4 days with him so far and each and every day make me cry because it is just so wonderful to get to spend quality time with him and him enjoy it. Second of all I changed my major on friday with a counselor at school to special education. I am so excited and know that this is the best choice I could have ever made for my future. God put this wonderful feeling on my heart and I knew this was my future occupation. I cant wait to help all th children out there who are singled out because of a disability when they are just the same as everyone else. After my bachelors that I will receive in 2 more yrs I will be going for my masters degree to specialize in autism!! Yeah I finally know what im going to do and am going to have to work really hard to get it done!

Mindy, her aunt Debbie and another lady are opening their own salon so they have been so busy working on that and making it their own. It is now finished and looks amazing, dad did a great job on everything. The long hours really paid off! Pictures will follow once I charge the battery on my camera.

Matt and I added a Honda VTX 1800 to the family. If you dont know what this is its a motorcyle and again pictures will follow. I trip to Indiana will follow as well this summer on it so you can all see it. I was really nervous and scared to ride on it at first but now I love it!
Well I guess that is all for now. I love you all and wish me luck on my finals next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Jonathon! And to you on choosing a career that you are passionate about. Can't wait to hear all about it. Love you!

Kelly said...

I'm so happy Johnathon is home! Sounds like you guys are busy! You owe me a phone call!

Megan Miller said...

I know Kel I know, I meant to call you that morning but I was so stressed and emotional that i wouldnt have made it through the call. I have finals this week so I will be busy studying but Ill call you this weekend when I am finally a free woman.