Saturday, April 18, 2009

Father & Son

Here is the latest poem from Johnathon that he wrote for dad! It will make you cry!

O, how I miss those Days,
sitting there fishing, But in a haze.
Watching how he does it,
making sure I am doing it right,
And keeping my line tight.
O,how I miss those Days,
Riding my Bike down the road,
looking in the creek for that big old toad.
Missing those winter days.
Riding in the truck,
through the country
hoping not to get stuck.
How I miss those Days,
coming home from work together,
cleaning up, sitting down,
eating pizza and watching T.V. together.
Missings those nights of him.
Falling asleep in the chair,
waiting to hear him say......
I am resting my eyes,
which is nothing But lies.
Everythings dissappearing,
But I'll always remember hearing.......
Him telling me those four words.
I love you son.
I'll never forget those days,
I love you DAD.

No comments: