Friday, October 3, 2008

Week one Complete

Well I finished my first week of running and wow do I feel different.  I forgot how good running felt and just how relaxing it was.  Every time  I run I listen to my ipod and get lost in how beautiful the scenery around me is.  The leaves are starting turn into the wonderful shades of red, orange, and yellow as the trees slowly shed them.  I love fall except the cold weather going into my lungs.  I guess I should stop smoking too!! Cant wait to start week number two and get a little better and stronger so I can reach my goal!! Brooke I can see why you do it but I still think your crazy for how far you go!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan Marie - you stop smoking right now. We have all done it, but there comes a time when you have to choose your health over a drug addiction, because thats exactly what it is. It improve your running, making your lung capacity increase, plus it will improve your skin and your stress levels. Give it a try!!

Michelle Swadling said...

Good for you! Are you getting Matt at all interested? Maybe we can do a race someday together :)