Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Birthday and Girls Weekend!

Well friday Mindy and I had a pampered chef party on my birthday. There was a lot of people there and I turned out to be a lot of fun!! Also Kate and Sarah came up on friday and left this morning. We had a great time with some much needed shopping and girl time! I cant wait for more of these fun times. Also thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a couple cousins call me on my birthday and say they were my favorite!! We should start out saying that Brooke, Kel, and Matt all say they are my favorite. Kel called first and matt called second but Brooke sent me a card the day before so really who is the favorite? You are all great cousins adn friends and I love you all the same so there is no compition. You three can fight over it but as for my birthday Brooke became the favorite because I got her card first! Haha! love you all!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'M SHOCKED! AND LUCY IS MORE THAN A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED!

Anonymous said...

YES!!! I always knew I was the favorite!
Don't let Kel use Lucy as a barganing chip for favoritism... she is already mom's favorite.

How cool that Kate and Sarah came to visit!! What great friends you have.

Grandma Wanda said...

There are no favorites, you are all "unique" and I love you all and yes, Meg, you are right in there with the rest of them!

Megan Miller said...

I love you all the same I just like messin with you!!