Sunday, April 12, 2009

Check this Out!!

First of all Happy Easter Everyone!! I wish I could be with you today but you know how life goes. I want to share a poem with all of you that my brother wrote. He has been writing a lot of poems and this one we published on poetry.com for him.
If Only, If Only
I thought you were different, I still don't know.If only, If only you could of seen, what else I had to bring.If only, If only you would of stuck around,you would of seen a new side of town.You say you were scared of me.I don't know why?If only, If only you'd give it a try.Maybe I am wrong about you,I haven't a clue.But all day I still think about you.If only, If only I could hear from you.So I know what to do.I haven't heard from you,that's probably a clue,So I guess I can't have you.If only, If only.
Johnathon Handy
Copyright ©2009 Johnathon Handy
Here is the link if you would like to check it out on your own. It is awesome, something I could have never done because I am just not a writer but it sounds like to me that he is a great one! Love you all!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Is this poem about someone? I don't get poetry! I'm more a math geek :)

Megan Miller said...

I think so I just havent asked him. I have an idea but im not so sure.