Sunday, May 2, 2010

Our New Addition To The Family

Newest Edition

Sorry Everyone for
not updating my blog since last September! But I will be updating it weekly since I am done with school for the summer! Hope you all enjoy!





Here is our puppy Molly when we first got her! Isnt she so darn cute?




Here is Molly and Malice playing nice and loving on each other! This hardly ever happens. They dont usually lay on the same bed with each other!



Here is Molly again in March, as you can see she has grown a lot since we got her in November. She hated that cone but I loved it, she ran into everything and I laughed so hard!



And this is Molly today on May 2nd! She gets bigger and bigger everyday! Currently she weighs 53 pounds and eats about 4 cups of food a day. With her only being 7 months I cant imagine what she will be like at a year! Still love her though just not the hair she leaves in the house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep welcome to owning a shedding dog. I vaccuum constantly just because of Cody.