Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fowler Town Fun

I have been about three weeks behind on my posts so i am putting them all up now. Sorry Everyone!! Anyway Matt and I went out to our friend Kaela and Tony's for a tractor race a few weekends ago. I was prepared for it well living in Fowler and all but Matt I dont think this is what he had in mind. It reminded me so much of home and was so much fun! After you see the pictures you will see why.

*This first picture is a picture of the track in thier back yard!!*This is my friend Brian, on his tractor(lawn mower).*You cant see all of the tractors but there were about 10 people racing. What they have to do is each time they go around the track twice they have to stop at the pit and down a beer, put their forehead on a baseball bat and go round and round, then get back on and do it again. I have never seen something so funny in my entire life. It really mad me miss home!!

No comments: