Sunday, October 19, 2008

Week Three Complete

Friday I finished week three of my running pod cast.  I think it gets better and better every week.  I love it and not gonna stop.  i just have to get some new running shoes that support me better, which if anyone has any suggestions on which are the best let me know.  Right now im still using my Nike shocks and they suck!! 

As the days get colder i am finding that my lungs are getting used to the cold so I am able to run and breathe properly and no die!! haha!
Well thats all for this week, ill keep you updated on next week, maybe Brooke and I can run together next week when I am home!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what running pod cast? Is it a specific mix of music?

I would LOVE to run with you when you are home! When are you coming?
YEAH!!