Sunday, October 19, 2008

Getting Involved in our Church

Today I met with a lady named Betsy Frost at our church to talk about getting involved in the childrens program. I am now a sunday school teacher at Rockford First Assembly!! I am so excited, I love working with children of course and this is a chance to give me some more experience and get more involved with our church. I dont know what got into me the other day but I called to see if they needed anyone and baam!! I believe God was telling me that I needed to add more of him to my life and this is one way I can do that and pass my knowledge and love for God down to the children!!

2 comments:

Grandma Wanda said...

I'm so very proud of you. You were meant to teach! Love U!

Kelly said...

I'm so happy that you're getting involved in your church. Keep me posted on how it's going! I know a lot of children's church songs if you need some :)