Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas With All My Family (Its the best time of year!!!)








Christmas at dad's. It's Matt, me, Colten(mindy's nephew), & Breann(Mindy's Daughter)



Here are the love birds, aren't they so cute!



Johnathon and I got really soft blankets and we were saying Oooooooooo so soft!!

This is us making corn casserole. How many people does it take? I guess 3.

Christmas @ Grandma Handy's

There are a lot more pictures from grandma's so look on the next couple of posts.

Here are two more love birds. gosh!!

Me and my Katiebug!

Christmas with Mom!

Mom and Steve playing the Wii. She was really getting into it as you can see, and steve's face was really funny in this picture.

Matt, Me, and George (our christmas picture)

Me and Malice, this was her new sweater from mom for Christmas (how cute)

My baby on Christmas morning with some of the stuff that santa had left for him under the tree.






















































No comments: