Saturday, January 31, 2009

Got to see Brother

Today I got to see George and it was harder than I thought!! I tried not to cry but im a Handy and the tears flow, I didnt let Johnathon see them though. We got to do it face to face over a phone instead of through the video cameras which was so much better!! He seems ok but I know he is hurting by the few tears that came to his eyes when he saw dad, mom, and I waiting for him to come in.

The only complants he had were that the food was gross. the only good food is the hot dogs!! I miss him so much and want him out but I am starting to realize maybe it is good for him to be in there for a short time but not years!!

He still needs our prayer and support. If anyone wants to write him send it to:
Rock County Jail
Attn. Johnathon Handy
200 E. U.S. Hwy 14
Janesville, WI. 53545

Im sure he would love to hear from us family!

No comments: