Sunday, January 25, 2009

If Everyone Could Pray!!

The Handy family has had a rough couple of years and right when things were looking up they got worse then they have ever been before. I know everyone who looks at my page is family so im asking if you all could pray for us and for Johnathon. He needs us more now then he ever has before.. He is hurting and is so scared, and there is nothing we can do!! Attorneys for this kind of offense cost between 25 to 50 thousand dollars so all we have is to depend on God. Its really hard for me to do this right now but its all i have got.

Please im asking for as many prayers as I can get!! Johnathons whole life depends on it!!

Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me Meg, we are praying. Keep strong for him. We love all of you and are thinking of you always.

Anonymous said...

Megan,
Please read "The Shack". All of you are in my prayers.
Phyllis