Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve















Partying Like its 2009



First the night started out going to Buffalo Wild Wings for Johnathon's Birthday. Dad, Mindy, Breann, Johnathon, his friend Mike, Matt, and I all went to dinner. It was a lot of fun and Johnathon is now a year older. I think Johnathon was glad to have us all there to help him celebrate. He got new bindings for his snowboard from matt and I, new shirt, hat, and shoes, which he is wearing from dad, mindy, and breann.




After dinner dad, mindy, breann, matt and I all headed down to the Wheel which is a bar close to dads and had a drink to start the night out. Matt and I then headed to my friend Chelsea's for the night. We had a great time hanging out with all out friends and bringing in the new year.





Matt and I

Kaela and Tony

Kyra (who I call Sugar)

Over all it was a great ending to 2008 and a new beginning to 2009. Hope everyones New Year was as great as ours turned out to be!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! Tell Kyra hi! Miss you! Wanie